Thursday

Jo & Johnny





























Jo and Johnny (possibly the cutest couple ever) left the entire design of their wedding invitation in my hands. The only request was adding a lip and moustache motif like the one I had designed for their engagement card.  We discussed the idea of a package of sorts with  soft vintage/country feel, to suit the delightful surrounds of Glen Erin at Lancefield.
At 2am on a Tuesday night I woke up with an idea I thought would be perfect, I ran into the study - aka my office and sketched a pouch with a magnetic strip on the back.

After fine tuning the design to something that looked like a pouch with cards i sent the concept over to Jo, the idea was an instant hit with the soon to be bride and Groom and the rest just fell into place.

Photo credits: Alexander McIntyre Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment